We provide services for private persons, enterprises, public authorities and other institutions.
We process mandates from all juridical domains and have therefore a good overview concerning all the legal problems which a case can involve.
We mainly practise in civil law, inheritance law and commercial law.
We also process important and complex mandates, if necessary with external specialists.
It is important for us to fulfil your mandate with expertise and professionalism.
The simultaneous practice of the profession of notary public and attorney-at-law sharpens our eyes for the problems which can result from the insufficient drawing up of a contract.
We legalise all legal transactions, especially:
- Contracts of purchase and donation concerning real estate and according to your wishes, we execute as well all related works like for instance juridical advice, questions concerning the financing and the execution of the payment of the purchase price.
- Construction of owner-occupied apartments and contracts governing building rights
- Subdivision and unification of properties
- Foundation and reorganization of societies, mergers
- Marriage contracts, contracts of inheritance, wills, planning of successions, trusts
- Mandates as last will executor, inventories of successions, partitions of estates
- Legal advice
- Organisation and supervision of asset managers
- Functions as trustee
Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law, Notary public and Attorney-at-law, counsel and legal representation in court in every legal domain.
Languages: English, German, French, Portuguese
- Inheritance law / Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law
- Inheritance planning, settling of successions, execution of wills, division of inheritances, actions in division of estates, actions in reduction, actions in nullity, actions in petition of inheritances etc.
- Marital property law: Planning, establishment or variation of the marital property regime, marital agreements, liquidation of the marital property regime
- Contract law: Sales law, leases and rent law, law of contracts for works and services, labour law, law of mandates
- Trademark law, design law, patent law, company law, unfair competition law, cartel law, licence agreement law
National and international registration of trademarks and designs
- Corporate law
- Building regulations law
- Tax law
- Drafting of contracts
- Advisory activity for societies
Mr. attorney-at-law and notary public Marc Renggli specializes in the specialist field of law of inheritance and is the first and currently the only Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law in the area Biel/Bienne-Neuchâtel-Jura. Thanks to his decade-long experience as generalist and his further training in all legal domains, he is able to advise persons taking recourse to the law in all the other legal fields in spite of his specialization.
In Switzerland, just over 150 attorneys-at-law have so far completed their training as Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law.
To be admitted to this training, it is necessary to prove an an above-average level of experience in law of inheritance at the time of registration. The training "CAS law of inheritance", which is organized in German by the University of Zurich, includes, in addition to extensive self-study, several training modules in which all domains of law of inheritance including international law of inheritance and trusts, company succession and tax issues are dealt with. The training as Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law is completed by a final written and oral exam (the latter consists of an expert discussion with two members of the expert commission). Once conferred the title, the Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law is obliged to continue further training, and this is monitored on a regular basis.
In cases of law of inheritance, the client benefits from the high level of competence of the Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law because with his special knowledge, the latter can often carry out the clients' instructions more quickly and more effectively.
You can get further information by clicking on the hyperlink below: